©2019 Prestige Laser Studio, LLC

Laser hair removal is a medical procedure, and when patient and practitioner work together, it can provide a lifetime of satisfaction to the patient.

February 16, 2019

Folliculitis is an inflammation of the hair follicle. It can lead to tiny, itchy, pus-filled blemishes that leave you uncomfortable and frustrated, but it generally clears up within a week or two. For stubborn or severe cases, an antibiotic ointment usually speeds heal...

July 19, 2017

If you have unwanted facial hair, hair on your back, chest, abs, legs, underarms, bikini area, or anywhere else, give us a call and let us work our laser hair removal magic on those follicles! Give us a call today and get started on a journey that will last a lifetime!

If you have loads of hair, facial hair that is an embarrassment to you, ingrown hair problems, razor burn or shaving irritation every time you even look at a razor, then you should put laser hair removal into your needs list.

April 12, 2017

Today approximately 95% of the women who come to our office ask for a full brazilian bikini. The remaining 5% of patients either request a basic bikini treatment or a French bikini treatment.